Our system updates inventory more than once per hour for every single item that we carry, so if you see an item on our site, then it is in stock. There are very rare occasions, where someone will buy an item minutes before you and this will cause a few minutes where the item shows in stock, but ran out. Should you order an item that we do not have, we will immediately refund you for that item and explain it to you. We constantly restock our inventory with most manufacturers, so we do not stay out of stock for long.
Articles in this section
- How are orders shipped out?
- Do you ship discreetly?
- Do you ship to PO Box and APO addresses?
- We ship to the following countries
- How do I place an order?
- How can I know if you have stock of a particular item?
- Do I have to pay sales tax?
- Can I pay with a personal check, cashier’s check, bank check or money order?
- How do I sign in to my account?
- How do I pay for an order?